|The association APPCJ|
| The Association des Pêcheurs à Pied de la Côte de Jade was established in 1983 and is ruled by the 1901 law. |
Its aim is to :
– Defend the recreational fishery rights on the Jade coast.
– Protect the recrational fishery rights in general.
– Support any initiative aiming at a better practice of the recreational fishery.
– Participate to every project aiming at damaging free access to natural
spaces and more generally to promote the recreational fishery activities.
– Look after the local and regional interests of the members.
These aims are clearly expressed by the positions of the APPCJ association.
Nowadays, the association counts 1709 members, living mainly in the Pays de Retz but also in other French towns.
If you wish to join us, please contact us :
Or, hand us the membership form by mail :
You can also ask to join the FNPP
(Fédération Nationale des Pêcheurs Plaisanciers)